February 7, 2022 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Outcrop Silver & Gold’s latest discovery suggests the host Paraiso vein system intersects the El Dorado vein structure, noted a Research Capital Corp. report.
Outcrop Silver & Gold Corp.’s (OCG:TSX.V; OCGSF:OTCQX; MRG1:DE) newly found shoot “lends further support to a periodicity to emplacement, siting about 600 meters northwest of the Megapozo shoot,” wrote Research Capital Corp. analyst Stuart McDougall.
Outcrop reported another impressive assay from the Ivana Upper shoot, 1,549 grams per ton (1,549 g/t) silver and 10.06 g/t gold over 0.77.
Together, the eight shoots discovered so far at Santa Ana extend for 1.8 kilometers in length and for up to 480 meters downplunge. They showed grades exceeding 4 kilograms per ton. All eight shoots remain open.
Currently, one rig is actively drilling at Santa Ana, in the El Dorado vein complex.
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Outcrop Silver & Gold Corp. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Outcrop Silver & Gold Corp., a company mentioned in this article.
DISCLOSURES MORNING Call, Outcrop Silver & Gold, Jan. 24, 2022
Outcrop Silver & Gold’s projects are exposed to a variety of business risks, including, but not limited to: development or operating issues, including and more specially, negative exploration results; changes in permitting, environmental or tax regulations; and fluctuations in commodity prices or currency rates. External financing requirements are also key risks, owing to the company’s status as an early-stage explorer and hence, lack of operating cash flows. There is no guarantee that the Company can successfully raise sufficient funds or attract a potential suitor to help finance future programs or support independent resource estimates, assuming available results would support such undertakings, let alone more advanced studies, such as a Preliminary Economic Assessment or Feasibility Study.
1. The issuer has generated investment banking revenue for RCC.
2. RCC has holdings of this issuer.
The information contained in this report has been drawn from sources believed to be reliable but its accuracy or completeness is not guaranteed, nor in providing it does Research Capital Corporation assume any responsibility or liability. Research Capital Corporation, its directors, officers and other employees may, from time to time, have positions in the securities mentioned herein. Contents of this report cannot be reproduced in whole or in part without the express permission of Research Capital Corporation. US Institutional Clients – Research Capital USA Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Research Capital Corporation, accepts responsibility for the contents of this report subject to the terms and limitations set out above.
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire – a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investing involves risk and possible losses. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. Contact management and IR of each company directly regarding specific questions.
More disclaimer info: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release and our other news services on the Investorideas.com newswire https://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/ and tickertagstocknews.com